Commitment to our guests.
Your safety is our top priority.
- All customer interaction points within the spa are equipped with proper sanitation products, including hand sanitizer.
- Hands-free devices have been installed.
- We’ve staggered our appointments and added plexiglass dividers in the reflexology room. That way, we can minimize contact between each client and allow for 6 feet of social distancing.
- Fully sanitizing all treatment spaces before and after each service.
- Our facility is staffed with an employee dedicated to sanitizing and keeping the facility clean during hours of operation.
- All towels and bedding are washed at 140F.
- High-touch surfaces are constantly cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant throughout the day.
- We have installed air purifiers throughout the facility.
As a spa guest, you are requested to commit to:
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you have a fever or communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respecting the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa.
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds prior to beginning each treatment/service.
- You are required to wear a mask at all times inside the facility.
Thank you for cooperating with us to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees.